Home > Latest News > New Firesure X LPCB certified Flowmeter for Fire Sprinkler Installation
New Firesure X LPCB certified Flowmeter for Fire Sprinkler Installation
The LPCB approved Firesure Flowmeter distributed by Cache Instrumentation has been a market leader for many years being renowned for delivering optimum performance. The Firesure flowmeter is the preferred option for fire systems and intelligent building management. It has been designed specifically to meet the requirements for a direct reading flowmeter for the use in automatic fire sprinkler systems, water spray and deluge systems.
Cache is pleased to introduce an additional new range; the Firesure X Flowmeter which has evolved as a result of feedback from both the fire sprinkler industry and our customers who are constantly striving for improvement.
This innovative design provides a greater flexibility for installation with optimum viewing and operation, necessary to meet the CDM regulations. Thus providing and improving health and safety in industry and assisting with effective planning and risk management.
The Firesure X flowmeter offers;
- Flange and Groove style connection options
- Simple and speedier installation
- Horizontal or vertical pipeline providing universal installation
- Most extensive flow range (see datasheet)
- Direct and remote indicator options
- Design flexibility to meet CDM regulations
- Increased pressure rating i.e. 16barg (with x 2.5 safety factor)
- Remote Indicator which can be retrofitted to the existing firesure range
- Certification to LPS 1045
For full specification of the Firesure X see Flow Section for product datasheet.
The New Firesure X is available direct from Cache Instrumentation, in stock now.
If you wish to discuss this product and your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.