Home > Latest News > Caché appointed Exclusive UK Distributor for Sage Metering Inc
Caché appointed Exclusive UK Distributor for Sage Metering Inc
A new partnership is formed as Sage Metering select the leading Instrumentation specialist as the UK distributor for Thermal Mass Flowmeters.
Caché Instrumentation Ltd, specialist Instrumentation solutions provider has been appointed as the exclusive UK distributor for Sage’s Thermal Mass Flowmeters.
Robert Steinberg, President of Sage stated ‘Caché was selected as a natural and ideal partner since it shared the same ideology and philosophy towards customer service together with its applications and technical expertise.’
Sage Metering Inc is a leading US manufacturer of Thermal Mass Gas Flowmeters. The privately held California Corporation has over 100 years of combined experience in delivering quality inline and insertion thermal mass flowmeters for a wide variety of gas flow monitoring needs.
The unique design features of the Sage products have resulted in the most accurate, highest performing thermal mass flowmeters at a very competitive cost.
Caché has established a reputation for delivering quality application specific solutions in many different industries, so was ideally the natural partner. Allan Briggs, Managing Director of Caché said ‘We are delighted to be involved with the UK distribution of the Thermal Mass Flowmeters from Sage. Caché is dedicated to providing innovative products at the highest levels of performance, so that optimum solutions can be put together for our customers. Therefore we have incorporated Sage’s thermal mass flowmeters in our existing quality product portfolio, primarily because of their distinct benefits to the process industry’.
The technologically innovative, advanced metering products offer many benefits to the process industry including;
- High accuracy and Repeatability – Precision measurement and optimal control of your process
- Rangeable over at least a range of 100 to 1 and as high as 1000 to 1
- Negligible Pressure Drop – will not impede the flow nor waste energy
- No moving parts – Eliminates costly bearing replacements, and prevents undetected accuracy shifts
- Dirt Insensitive – Provides sustained performance
- Low cost of ownership
- Proprietary digital sensor drive circuit provides enhanced signal stability and is unaffected by process temperature and pressure changes
- High contrast photo-emissive OLED display with numerical Flow Rate, Total and Temperature, as well as Graphical Flow Indicator
Caché will begin offering Sage’s thermal mass flowmeters with immediate effect.